Best Wrestling Indy scenes you've probably never heard of.

 Best Wrestling Indy scenes you've probably never heard of.


Before I really get into things just researching this I honestly couldn't recommend looking up the wrestling scene of any country you've never scene. I personally think this is a great way just to see what other countries have to offer but it also makes for a quite a unique way to experience different cultures. If you ever go on holiday somewhere new I recommend checking out if there's a local wrestling show on as its a great way to meet locals but also a makes for a quite entertaining and fun way to spend an evening.
South Africa:
The South African wrestling scene is quite a spectacle. Whilst sure I could just say the whole of the African wrestling scene at this spot I said South Africa as you've probably heard of some wrestlers from their like Adam Rose. Whilst Rose is probably the worst representation of this scene I think his style is something to expect in some capacity. The South African scene from what I've seen is filled with great cuiserweight talent but also Hulk Hogan like main eventers. I you would like to see some of this there some clips on YouTube, I personally recommend the companies AWA and SAPW.
United Arab Emirates:
If you like WWE than you'll like the wrestling scene in the UAE. I mainly refer to DPW which, from what I've researched, is the most popular Indy company in the UAE. Two years ago there was massive news after the training of the first female wrestler in the country. Whilst I have less to say about this scene I recommend checking out DPW as it is quite interesting.
Germany:
If you like the UK scene then you would like the German scene. The German scene produced greats like WALTER and Ilja Dragunov. When watching a German match you should expect hard strikes and phenomenal grappling. The German style is great and I honestly think it is one of the best in the world and is quite easy to access some matches from the scene. I personally recommend following RingKampf as your first introduction to the seem and I recommend that you move onto the promotion WXW and maybe GFW but I've seen less from them so I can't guarantee anything.
China:
The Chinese wrestling scene is quite similar to the Japanese scene with its hard kicks and and grapples but there is something unique to the seen. It feels more rustic in a way when compares to the Japanese scene. I think if you like NJPW than would like this scene and I recommend using MKW as a way to get introduced to the scene. Honestly I don't know too much about this scene but I think no matter what it's worth checking out.
 
Overall I recommend checking out wrestling scenes you haven't really heard of as you might find a hidden gem. Form researching this I've found some companies like DPW and AWA that I might start following and maybe even try to see a live show of one of these companies. Anyway tomorrow's post will be on how heels should be done in wrestling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neville in ring return, WWE Super Show Down, WWE working with WXW and more. WoWB 13

How heels should be done in wrestling

ROH star backstage at Raw, ROH star Debuts on NXT, Tyler Breeze going to NXT, NXT UK Takeover, Huge European star to NXT and more