Shield Return, Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE, Universal Championship future and more. WoWB

World of Wrestling Blog 8


Last nights raw was a hell of a show and was a great follow up to Summerslam. With this came the start of a proper full time Universal championship reign, whilst some aren't happy with Roman being champ he is a good transitioner to other champions that people may like more. Now if you ask me who I would like to see be the next Universal champion I would say Bàlor because I am a huge fan of him but I thought about who else would be great champ. I guess that Braun would be the most wanted but honestly I think he needs more time to mature in the ring. I think Lashely might be interesting but he has a lack of charisma by himself. Drew could be a good champ but I honestly think that he would need to break up with Dolph. Dolph could be good but that is if he stays with the company, he might move to New Japan or ROH soon, he needs to reinvent himself and the indies are perfect for that. So who on the roster could be a great champ, well I believe EC3 has the potential to be a great heel or face champion. He has the looks, the charisma and the ability to be either the face of the company or the top heel. Now I'm not a huge fan of EC3 but he screams WWE and this is why I see him becoming Universal champion sometime in the near future.
        Lasts night Raw also brought upon the return of the shield when Braun attempted to cash in on Roman. This opens up more dram six man  tag matches but also mean that the shield own both the intercontinental and the Universal. Now this to me is interesting as if Ambrose and Rollins then win the tag belts they have every belt on raw this could lead to a Raw civil war of some kind where members of the tag division, the mid card and upper card rise up against the shield on a PPV, maybe Survivor Series.
      Earlier on I mentioned Dolph leaving WWE for the indies or New Japan so as to reinvent himself, similar to what McIntyre did a while ago when he went into the indies. Now I say this for two reasons one being that I want to see him in New Japan and the second being that I believe he will at some point in the future leave WWE. Now this opens up the idea of dream matches against people like Kenny Omega or Kazuchika Okada to name a couple. I honestly hope this happens, what Dolph is in need of is a new character or a new style to revitalise his career.
       Finally I bring up the elephant in the room, Lesnar's reign of hell is finally over. He was arguably the biggest heel in the business for the fact he practically never showed up. I'm not sure about everyone else but things feel different now. Everything in WWE seems weird. On the build to Summerslam I thought WWE would swerve us again but they didn't. That's probably the last we'll ever see of Lesnar in the WWE ring forever. I feel sad in some way but happy in others. I guess the idea of Lesnar being a champ we never see made him the bigggest heel ever and now that hate and desperation I felt about the belt is gone.


To leave on a happier not my upload schedule is getting finalised around my schedule so I will inform you lot about on twitter @WorldofWrestli3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neville in ring return, WWE Super Show Down, WWE working with WXW and more. WoWB 13

How heels should be done in wrestling

ROH star backstage at Raw, ROH star Debuts on NXT, Tyler Breeze going to NXT, NXT UK Takeover, Huge European star to NXT and more