My ideas for an NXT UK Midcard title

My ideas for an NXT UK Midcard title

NXT UK is suffering from a massive issue of having too many wrestlers and nothing to do with them. People like El Ligero, Flash Morgan Webster and Mark Andrews aren't getting the matches and spotlight they deserve and whilst you could argue that some of these lads don't have the charisma to be main eventing that's just not true. Most of the wrestlers in NXT UK are essentially the best examples of UK wrestling like El Ligero for example, Ligero is great in ring but hasn't had the opportunities and matches he deserves. Really the only two things worth noting about him is that he had a one match feud with both Jordan Devlin and Joe Coffey but this shouldn't be the case, Ligero could have a great with most of the guys in the NXT UK roster but he just doesn't get the chance to do so. Therefore I believe it is necessary for NXT UK to get a Midcard title and personally i believ there are two options.

The first option is to bring back a classic belt, a belt that I reckon would work perfectly in NXT UK. WWE should bring Bach the Hardcore title for NXT UK. Now I admit that this seems ridiculous but there is some grounding for this. Right now two of the UKs top hardcore wrestlers, Jimmy Havoc and Mark Haskins are in the lime light and whilst sure Mark didn't build his career around hardcore matches I believe that they played a decent part in his career. Any ways due to these two guys getting more publicity the chances are is that more people are looking into the more hardcore side of British wrestling and I believe that it would heavily benefit NXT UK to use this and make an NXT UK hardcore title. The rules of the title are simple, when the title is defended it must be defended in a hardcore match. I believe the old rule of defending the title 24/7 wouldn't work on NXT UK due to the show episodes being so short.

The other option is to bring back the WWE European championship. If I'm being honest I view this title as being the more likely title that they would use for multiple reasons. The first is that NXT UK is now starting to feuture more wrestlers from mainland Europe such as Marcel Barthel and Ilja Dragunov and the second is that I don't think WWE would be willing to do anything that is 'Hardcore'. I have very things to say about this idea other than that it might become a reality but again nothing is guaranteed in WWE.

Overall it is necessary that WWE give NXT UK a title at some point in the future, hopefully sometime this year. Part of me thinks that we might see a mid-card title for NXT UK maybe at the next UK Takeover that I am actually praying to be in Birmingham because, believe it or not, I live near Birmingham. I'll talk about my UK Takeover wish list at a later date. Finally, I'll like to congratulate Bea Priestley for winning the World of Stardom championship and also I'll like to congratulate Chris Ridgeway for signing with pro wrestling NOAH in Japan.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neville in ring return, WWE Super Show Down, WWE working with WXW and more. WoWB 13

How heels should be done in wrestling

ROH star backstage at Raw, ROH star Debuts on NXT, Tyler Breeze going to NXT, NXT UK Takeover, Huge European star to NXT and more